We Are Open
We are delighted to welcome both new and existing patients through the doors of Altruderm once again.
Thank you for your patience over these last few months and for the support you have shown us in your correspondence.
We have enhanced our safety measures during the Coronavirus pandemic with COVID specific protocols for treating patients.
Some of the steps we have taken to minimise risk at this time are:
• Pre-appointment screening for all patients prior to attending the clinic
• Enhanced infection control procedures to maintain our high standards of cleanliness
• Air filtration technology to improve air quality as well as increased fresh air ventilation between patients
• Appropriate PPE for staff and face coverings for all patients, unless exempt
• Staggered appointments to eliminate patient crossover and provide time for enhanced cleaning protocols
• Treatment process adapted to include video call technology where appropriate to minimise clinic visits.
Visit our dedicated COVID-19 page to find out more.
These measures are our ‘new normal’ and help to keep us safe whilst allowing us to get back to doing what we do best – providing an excellent standard of clinical care.
We look forward to seeing you in the clinic soon.
Very best wishes from the team at Altruderm.